Click below to fill out the following forms:

Sign up for Automatic Bill Pay
Cancel Automatic Bill Pay
Recycled Water Use Permit Application
Backflow Test Form
Fire Flow Availability Request Form
Potable/Recycled Water Service Installation Request
Request for Utility Information
“Will Serve” Letter Request
Construction Meter Service Request
Report a Problem
Public Records Request
Recycled Water Plan Check Application
Cross Connection Control Plan Check Application

To Print the Fire Flow Availability Request Form–Click Here

To Print the Public Records Request form with Fees–Click Here

Rowland Water District Rules & Regulations – Potable

District Rules & Regulations – Recycled

Mandatory Recycled Water Connection Policy Ordinance-August 2017